WinAlloy - International
Translator of Non-Ferrous Metals and Alloys
is an original user-friendly software that helps you to find the correspondence
between non-ferrous metals and alloys used in your country and the grades of the
other industrial countries.
WinAlloy database contains data on more than 86,000 metals and alloys in 30
countries: CIS countries, USA, Germany, UK, Japan, France, Italy, Canada,
Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands,
Czech & Slovak Republics, former Yugoslavia, China, Australia, India,
Mexico, Argentina, South Africa and metals & alloys included in European
(EN), International (ISO) and Pan American (COPANT) standards.
- Ability to find foreign equivalences for alloy specified in any national
- Two levels of the grade equivalences search: Fast Search that is the easiest
way of search and the Advanced Search for specialists;
- Ability to find alloy if you know only its chemical composition;
- Search for the alloy grade in the database by Mask (used if you don't know
correct grade designation).
searching of the data on compositions and equivalences within seconds;
- Ensure that you have the most complete and up-to-date information on world
metals and alloys;
- Printing data on grades and equivalences;
- Saving data on alloys and equivalences in HTML files;
- Context Help;
- Comprehensive User's Guide with illustrations of operation with the software;
to operate with all major network hardware and software.
can learn more on main advantages of WinAlloy in comparison with guide-books and
similar software of our competitors.
your purchase you receive:
- Unlimited license to use the software;
- Our technical Support Service;
- New software releases every quarter without additional payments during the
warranty period of 12 months;
access to WinAlloy
during the warranty period;
to subscribe to our Annual Support Service on completion of the warranty period;
- Hot information on new software versions with ability to buy upgrades.
95 / 98 / NT 4.0 / 2000 / ME / XP;
- 35 MB of free hard disc storage;
- Pentium / Pentium II / Celeron / Pentium III / Pentium IV;
- 16 MB RAM or more;
|WinAlloy can operate both with spectrometers to recognize an alloy
designation by known chemical composition now.
you want to find the foreign analogues of steel grades please read
information on our software WinSteel.
If you need detailed information on Russian, Ukrainian and other CIS metal
plants and their products our new software WinPlant.
Our program WinPlant.BLACK
helps you to find information on steel mills in all CIS countries.
THE DEVELOPER of the PROGRAMS -
JSC "QUANTOR LTD." (MOSCOW)
THE "BUSINESS WORLD" AGENCY - IS THE DEALER OF JSC "QUANTOR"
we have more than 450 WinAlloy users in
more than 30 countries of
the world, i.e. USA, UK, Germany, Japan, France, Spain, Russia, Norway,
Sweden, Switzerland, Korea, South Africa, Israel, Mexico, Hong Kong,
Singapure, Malaisia, Poland, Hungary, Czech and Slovak Republics, Iran,
India, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and other countries.
2 - 5 users
6 - 10 users
WinAlloy 7 Base
includes 3 additionla quarter data updates and our support
during 1st year
€390 / $530
€590 / $795
€790 / $1060
Make cheque payable to Sergey Sadoshenko
(write in the column "PAY TO THE ORDER OF": Sergey Sadoshenko, AE
017309, write in the column "FOR": services).
The order form with the cheque sent via air mail:
P. o. box 3749, Dniepropetrovsk, Ukraine, 49064 (or with courier: st.Orlovskaja,
28-A, r. 56, Dniepropetrovsk, Ukraine, fax: +38 056 3701435)
The order form is to be sent:
* by fax: +38 056 3701435,
* by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
* by post: P.o.box 3749, Dniepropetrovsk, Ukraine, 49064;
You 'll receive a proforma invoice. The Automated Directory will be shipped upon
receipt of payment or cheque.
D. Bank Card (for more